Your First Website
Are you a small business owner or a professional organizer in need of your first website? We can help!
Prior to starting my organizing business, I spent 15 years in web development for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Now I help new small business owners like you build your first “brochure” website so potential clients can learn about what services you offer and get in contact with you.
A Little Virgo website is perfect for your first year or two in business — it’s a place where your potential clients can come see that you’re “for real” after you’ve handed them a business card. And it’s a great platform for launching your new business because it’s easy enough to use that you can maintain it yourself without needing to hire someone to make small changes, and you can add onto it later as your business grows.
Introduction & the overall process:
What we can do for you:
- Secure your domain name (www.yourcompany.com) and website hosting for 1 year, and set up business email addresses
- Help you choose a “look & feel” for your website design
- Create a 5 page website introducing you and your services (6 pages if you want a Blog)
- Help you write content for your each page of your website
- Build a “contact us” form so clients can reach you
- Include “natural” search so you can be found on Google
- Give your clients the ability to search your website for specific content
- Set up a Blog (if you want one) so your clients can get to know you and your services better while drawing traffic to your website
- Link to your social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linked In, etc.
- Train you how to make minor changes to your website to save you money, or set up a maintenance package if you’d like me to manage it for you.
Little Virgo websites do not include creating a logo, business cards, additional web pages, image galleries, news/press articles, Search Engine Optimization, or a shopping cart. However, for an additional cost, these can be added.
How the process works:
- Email me and I’ll send you a brief questionnaire so I can learn about your business and translate that into your website.
- Schedule a phone call to review responses and consult
- Collect 50% deposit
- Set Up:
- Secure website domain, hosting, email, and install website software (called WordPress)
- Build Website:
- Choose a website design template
- Write content and add images
- Test website
- Get your final approval
- Collect final payment
- Launch website!
- Training / Maintenance:
- Conduct 1 hour training call to show you how to edit your website, or set up maintenance package if you’d like me to manage it for you.
Helpful Tips for choosing your domain name & email addresses:
Helpful tips for choosing website design templates &
Content needed for every page of your website:
- Website, including 1 year of hosting & 1 hour training call: $1200
- Additional webpages, add-on features: $35/hr
- Logo: $350 for custom logo, or $35/hr to personalize a pre-designed logo
- Business cards: $100 design + printing/shipping
Ready to get started?
Call 919.605.6539 or send an email and I’ll send you a brief questionnaire to get the ball rolling.