Look FABULOUS while you travel!
When travelling, everyone wants to be comfortable and well-stocked, but no one wants to look frumpy once they arrive. So avoid undereye bags, dry hands, oily skin & hair, and try these products to look FABULOUS when you travel!
- Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Soap Leaves, $4. These paper-thin soaps pass airport security and are perfect for freshening up while traveling.
- Lush Jungle Hair Conditioner Bar, $9.95 and Squeaky Green Solid Shampoo, $7.95: a solid bar means no leaks.
- Pond’s Clean Sweep Age Defying Cleansing Towelettes, $3.99: handy makeup removers.
- Under eye cream (reduces puffiness & dryness when traveling)
- Bronzer – always look healthy & rested
- Lip balm keeps lips from chapping
- Hand cream (less than 3 oz. size)
- Wear a cashmere wrap or pashmina! They’re warm, chic & comfortable.
- Ted Gibson Hairsheet Styling Sheets: to soak up hair oils and add polish to your hairdo
- Downy Wrinkle Releaser (Travel Size) $2.99
- Place a couple dryer sheets in your luggage to keep clothes smelling fresh