Kara Russelo, Professional Organizer & Home Stager
Born between Aug 24 – Sep 22, a typical Virgo is neat and well-organized and likes to put things in a logical, orderly manner. They are industrious and hard-working, and carry out their duties efficiently and conscientiously. Virgo’s biggest talents are masterminding organizations that would overwhelm anyone else, and they enjoy bringing their skills and talents together for the good of others.
As a Virgo, organizing comes natural to me, and I find real joy in creating peace and order out of disorganized spaces.
But the truth is, organizing isn’t about stuff, it’s about people.
So my real goal is to teach others new ways to stay organized so they can focus on what’s really important to them.
How we feel on the inside can impact our surroundings, and I truly believe that organizing can be a healing and transformative process.
So I love learning how my clients “tick” to tailor organizing solutions to fit how they really live, and better coach them with tips & tricks for a simpler, more organized, and more fun lifestyle.
My favorite compliment from a client: “Every house needs a Kara!”
Lessons I’d like to share with others are:
- People are more important than things.
- The amount of stuff you have does not equal your self-worth.
- Taking just one step toward change amplifies the control you have on your life.
Being organized helps you:
- Focus on what’s most important to you
- Create more time for friends, family, and yourself
- Save time by finding what you need in 2 minutes or less
- Live easier with maximized storage and organizing solutions that fit the way you live
- Save money by not purchasing things you don’t need, or repurchasing things you can’t find
- Get healthy in a clean, balanced home
And as a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and a former Board Member for the NAPO-NC chapter, I am committed to the organizing industry as well as the continued education and service of my clients. I abide by the NAPO code of ethics to treat you with respect and keep your information confidential, and I am fully insured to protect your belongings.